How to make a reservation:
To make a reservation, please call us at 413-256-0433, or contact us via email at BirdsongofAmherst@comcast.net. You may click on the button below to check our availability calendar and request a reservation.
What is included:
Our rate is $95 per room with breakfast included, or $80 per room with no breakfast. Family rates or multiple room discounts may be available. We offer the eighth night free with a one week booking. The nightly rate includes:
- A hearty breakfast (vegetarian or bacon & eggs, with homemade banana or pumpkin bread, fresh fruit, juice and fresh brewed coffee or tea)
- A cozy room decorated by paintings, drawings and other art
- Free parking
- Shared bath
- Memory foam pillows
- Fresh flowers in each room
- Wireless internet access
- Videos - Select from our collection of more than 100 titles
- Books! We have a variety of books in each of the rooms that you are welcome to borrow while you are here.
- Enjoyment of all common areas, including a living room, the dining area, the deck overlooking the back lawn and surrounding trees, a picnic table and lounge chairs in the yard
- A complimentary cup of tea or cocoa in the evening
- Maps of the area
- Access to nearby hiking and cycling trails (e.g., the Emily Dickinson Trail, the Robert Frost Trail or the Norwottuck Rail Trail, a well-traveled State Park enjoyed by many)
- Amenities especially for children (see our Family Attractions page)
We accept cash, most credit cards, checks and money orders. Full payment (or the balance of what is owed after the deposit) is due when checking in.
A deposit of one half the period reserved is required for reservations. Your deposit is nonrefundable, unless (1) there is at least a ten day notice of cancellation, and (2) the room is re-rented for the same dates. If these two conditions are met, the deposit, less ten percent (10%) service charge based on the total room rate, will be refunded. The balance is due in full upon arrival in cash, credit card, money order, or traveler’s check. There are no refunds on room charges.
Pets and Third Persons in Rooms
We regret that we cannot accept pets. No more than two guests are allowed per room except by prior arrangement. There is a $25 additional fee for a third person in a room.
During our peak weekends — college graduations and fall foliage — we request a minimum stay of two nights.
If you have any questions about these policies, please do not hesitate to call.
Thank you for considering visiting Birdsong Bed and Breakfast.
Birdsong Bed & Breakfast Of Amherst
815 South East St.
Amherst, MA 01002
(413) 233-4696 (m)